A nice shirt is a quintessential piece of every man’s wardrobe. It’s versatile; you can either dress it up or down, or take it from day to night. However, if your shirt is not fitted right, it doesn’t matter how much you tried to look put together. The result will be far from what you expected. To make sure you get the most flattering look for your body type and complexion, read these 5 Reasons why your shirts absolutely need a little help from a local tailor.
5 Reasons To Have Your Shirts Tailor Made:
- It’s all about the right fit – What’s the point in spending more money on a quality shirt if it still doesn’t look right? Let’s face it, everybody is built different and to find a true match might be rather hard. However, an experienced tailor will customize your shirt to your body and needs, and will make sure you’re getting the most of the money you originally spent on that shirt.
- It makes you look put together – You don’t want to take off your suit and look sloppy, do you? You might think you can hide that slouchy shirt under your jacket, but who are you kidding… Unless you plan on never taking your suit off, we suggest to make sure you always look put together from down up and inside out!
- It will slim you down – You might be in perfect shape yet still look bigger than you are, if your shirt has too much wobble at the sides. However, a well-fitted shirt can work miracles!
- It looks and feels better under a jacket – Without that unnecessary material under your suit, you gain not only comfort, but a flattering look as well!
- It’s like getting a brand new shirt! – Everybody has those few shirts they use only in emergency situations. Why? Because there will always be a newer one that either feels or fits a bit better. Nevertheless, you don’t need to buy new clothes to feel brand new again! Instead, take your older, forgotten or neglected shirts to your local tailor and he/she will surely bring them back to life!
At D&B Tailors, the Master Designer Gabe D’Annunzio creates custom made shirts to ensure his clientele from Philadelphia, PA and the Main Line are well-dressed for any occasion. He guarantees the best quality, beauty and durability of fabrics and what’s even more important – tailoring clothes to his clients’ needs.
To view fabric selections, discuss style options, and examine sample shirts, please schedule a consultation or simply visit the Newtown Square shop in Pennsylvania.