It’s been almost two weeks since Villanova Wildcats won the 2016 Basketball Championship in NCAA’s Men Division, but here at D&B Tailors we’re still over the moon about the win. That is because were are not only big fans of the team, but also because we’ve been working closely with Coach Jay Wright for about a decade now…
That is right! Master Gabe D’Annunzio and the whole team at D&B Tailors has been responsible for helping Coach Wright stay sharp at every game. And it shows. Ever since March Madness became the #1 topic in America last month, all eyes were on one person, and that is Mr. Wright. He was even nominated one of the best dressed coaches in America!
Now, if you want to step up your (wardrobe) game, first, you’ll need to find the right tailor. He/she will not only make clothes that will fit your physique best, but also make sure you get the best materials, colors and styles available. If you’re wondering how to look sharp like Coach Jay Wright, Master D’Annunzio shares few suggestions:
How To Dress Like Villanova Coach Jay Wright
- If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t flatter. – Invest in the right fit first, then focus on the rest. Duh.
- Match shirts and suits. – After you get a suit, pick a couple shirts that
- Try a lighter color suit. – Light grays can make make you look younger.
- Go for lavender, purple accents. – Subtle accents like that contribute to the whole appearance.
- Don’t be afraid of prints. – If you go for a solid color suit, you can have more fun with a pattern shirt or a tie.
- Stripes are your friend. – A stripe suit is another way to ”shed few pounds.”
And that is it! 6 Tips that will transform your style and get you on that best dressed list you secretly want to be on!
If you want to know more about the man behind Coach Wright’s sharp style, read these articles:
While clients may, of course, visit D&B at any time, we request that you schedule appointments for our Bespoke, Couture, and Alterations services.
Please call our tailoring office at 610-356-0421 to schedule a consultation, fitting, or simply to meet the Master Designer and learn more about D&B.
3620 Chapel Road
Newtown Square, PA 19073