Dear friends and D&B Tailors customers,
We are happy to inform you that as of Monday, May 4th, D&B Tailors is back and open for business. Please note that our hours of operation have been modified to 9am – 3pm (Monday through Saturday).
As we gradually open back up for business, we would like to let you know how our staff is taking extra measures to make sure all common contact areas in our shop are kept clean and sanitized:
- all employees will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- we will be cleaning and sanitizing doors, handles, counters, etc, on regular basis, at least hourly
- we will be allowing no more than 5 customers at a time in the shop
- all customers are required to wear masks when in the shop
- alterations and custom suits by appointment only
- pick-up and delivery will be FREE of charge during this time
- please place your pick-up items in a sealed bag
- if you need your minks, winter coats or clothes professionally cleaned and stored until next winter, bring them in! We use an organic, alcohol-based cleaner and a steamer that will make sure your clothing is germ-free and properly stored in our temperature controlled vault.
- Please help us by keeping an extra distance from other customers while in the shop
If you don’t wish to come to the store at this time, we are still offering an option to purchase gifts cards toward any of our services to use later. For every $100 you spend, you will receive extra $25 in value.
D&B Tailors would like to thank you for all of your continued support during this difficult time. Please note that we consider our employees like family, and we wouldn’t be able to keep paying them if it wasn’t for your support. We need you now more than ever! Please know that we’re here of you as well!
Master Designer Gabriele D’Annunzio and D&B Tailors staff
3620 Chapel Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073