When you step into the D&B Tailors shop, you’ll find an array of rich fabrics and stylish garments lining the walls, along with the limitless possibilities offered by the bespoke and couture tradition. The unfinished garments on display throughout the store demonstrate the care and attention that goes into every stitch of D&B clothing. That is why our customers have chosen us as the #1 tailor shop for all of their bespoke suits and custom tailoring.
Since we treat each customer as part of our family, we want them to leave our shop knowing everything they possibly can about the bespoke and custom tailoring process. In today’s post, we would like to share a few more facts about what you can expect from your D&B Tailors experience.
Custom Tailoring & Bespoke Suits
Suits ranging from $1500 to $3000:
- Half Canvas
- Selective fabrics
- Pattern is altered to the measurements of client
- Not as many fittings with tailor (1-2)
- Any style
- Selective linings
- Selective options – type of pockets, trim
- Not as much handwork
- Full Canvas
- Option to choose style, lapel size
- Pattern is made from ground up, measurements including posture, stance
- Better quality fabrics to choose from
- More handwork
- Multiple fittings to ensure perfect fit
- Any style, endless options of design
- Ability to choose pocket styles, thread colors, lining
The bespoke process involves a minimum of three fittings, but we will schedule as many as necessary to achieve a perfect fit for every garment during the custom tailoring process.
In some of these fittings, the unfinished garment will be tried on in a very raw state so as to ensure that every stitch is perfectly placed; D&B customers always enjoy the experience of watching their custom suits, overcoats, and tuxedos develop with each fitting.
If you have any questions about the bespoke suits or custom tailoring, please give us a call or stop on in. We hope to see you soon! Happy Holidays!
3620 Chapel Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073