Welcome to Fashion Month at D&B Tailors! Are you still struggling with how to dress for success? To continue a discussion about all things style and bespoke tailoring, we invited our friends and longtime customers over to discuss tips for the right Business Attire when dressing for work!
Let’s be honest. The way you dress and carry yourself at your job can help you tremendously with building successful business relationships. If you want to take your business attire to the next level, here are a few tips you should consider.
D&B Tailors Tips for the Right Business Attire
- Forget the casual – especially the first week at a new job.
- If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t flatter. It also shows that you care about your appearance.
- Invest in good quality versatile pieces. That way you can mix and match or dress them up or down.
- Dress the Part. It shows you’re serious about your work and every opportunity.
- Better to be overdressed than underdressed. Strive to stand out in a profession setting. Avoid blending in if you want to succeed
If you want to step up your fashion game at work and need more help with your business attire, visit our Newtown Square shop in PA! During your consultation, you can view our fabric selections, discuss style options, and examine sample clothing with our Master Designer, Gabe D’Annunzio!
D&B Bespoke Tailors
3620 Chapel Rd
Newtown Square, PA 19073